Saturday 14 January 2017

Things every ladies should learn from Linda Ikeji



Linda Ikeji is popularly known as a blogger, writer, and entrepreneur and it's a known fact that she rakes in millions weekly as people all over explore her blog. I remember an occasion when I came upon an article based on her net worth and I was like "wow, I have to create my own blog also so I can make cool cash like her" but I wasn't that determined enough besides where's the time?! So I dropped that ambition real quick. However, despite the fact that not every Dick and Harry can become a blogger like Linda Ikeji, there are certain lessons every lady can learn from her.


Her hobby became her major source of income 


Linda Ikeji was passionate about writing and blogging back in the days, she worked on this hobby of hers passionately and now it's become something big for her. The challenge now is, what's that talent or skill you have? Build it up, be passionate about it and work towards perfecting it and making it known to the world. In this time of mass unemployment, being your own boss is what can help you most.


She's independent 


This is what I love most about her, I think every woman should also strive to become a force to be reckoned with. Be your own woman, work on your dreams and goals so you can stand on your feet without depending on one "daddy sade" before you can feed or clothe yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment