Friday 2 December 2016

Duncan Mighty lavishes praise on his wife as she marks her birthday


The wife of the Port Harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty, turned a year older some days ago, and the South-South singer took to his Instagram page to shower praises on his adorable wife who goes by the name; Vivian. Unlike the baby-daddies, Duncan Mighty recognizes the significance of a wife and duly celebrates her on her special day. See the praise he poured on her:


"My world, my wife, my joy, my mumu button, my crime mate, my Tata, my mama, my sister, my friend, the mother of my adorable ICON MIGHTY, thank you for making me a husband. If I know say Na so marriage dey sweet, I for don marry you so many years ago. I kept on thanking God I found u. My staffs, my friends, my relatives, and those around me always tell me; Boss, God really give you your own wife.”


“You are a humble wife that's always supportive to her man. Since you came into my life, wealth, happiness and peace has got me always. Chai! Wetin I for do if no be you? I will forever adore and love u my wife..... My mom has been happier since u came ... Everybody join me wish my forever partner of life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Happy birthday my wife. #mightycrete #duncanmighty #duncanmightyourpride #mightynmightyconstruction #mywife #besthusbandever"

No comments:

Post a Comment